www.pinterest.com/becekidder

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 4, 2014

Welcome Burners*

Are you ready for Burning Man Festival?  If not, I have some funky, one-of-a-kind items that would be amazing for burning man.
First off, you will stay cool and protected from the sun in these amazing harem pants:


They are kind of like wearing a skirt, only they have legs :)  It's pretty much all I wear come summertime.
Next up, I have hats! and I will be bringing more in this week, so check it out.
I also have some unique, fun corsets and other ruffly tops or lingerie:

burning man wouldn't be complete without a pink petticoat!
Burning Man wouldn't be complete without a fur vest:

I also have a great selection of funky belts and bags:

I have parasols, do you?
and then for some furnishings I have a sweet lime green aluminum chair and super cool giant picnic basket:
And don't forget the cooler:
Stay tuned because I will post more items when I bring them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment